Assuring your comfort and safety whilst travelling with Skills Coaches is our primary concern from the moment you come through our doors to the moment you leave.
Our dedicated drivers are trained by specialists who are certified by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, so rest assured, you are in good hands!
We check that our drivers are:
- Fit to drive; all our drivers are obliged to undertake a daily alcohol test before & after completing their daily duty.
- Can manage the risks associated with carrying passengers
- Make routine checks of vehicle roadworthiness
- Check the vehicle is fit for the journey
- Make sure vehicle documentation meets legal requirements
- Effective knowledge of itinerary and road type
- Start, move off, stop and leave the vehicle safely and responsibly
- Drive the vehicle safely and responsibly
- Negotiate all types of junctions, including roundabouts, and all types of crossings
- Use the road in accordance with the Highway Code
- Manage incidents effectively, take suitable action if vehicle breaks down
- Most importantly, keep our drivers up to date
Safety does not just stop at our drivers; our traffic team gets live updates of the location of all our coaches, no matter where in the world you may be, we’ll be here assuring you are okay!
We like to keep a high performance standard with a strong level of knowledge and understanding; if there was anything during your journey that you would like to highlight to us, please quote ‘SAFETY’ and email us on: Info@skillsprivatehire.co.uk